HP Rails, or High Pressure Common Rails, refers to the rail feeding fuel into the injectors in any line of cylinders at extremely high pressures.
As the fuel is located close to both the injectors and the HP Rail, fuel is delivered to the combustion chamber very quickly. So your diesel vehicle is optimised for efficiency, refinement, and performance.
Get more from Baileys Blueprinted Rails
Baileys Blueprinted rails have been built in Australia at the Baileys Diesel Technology Centre, to the highest standards. Every rail is thoroughly cleaned (both chemically and physically), then a 100% sensor and dump valve replacement occurs - making these units every bit as good as a new unit. At a fraction the usual cost.
- High engine power
- Smooth and quiet running
- Low fuel consumption
- Low emissions
- Clean and efficient fuel injection
Note: Having correct filtration is the main and first line of protection to avoid damage to common rail system components. A filter kit goes hand in hand with quality HP rails to reduce fuel and contamination problems (and to protect your big dollar components: injectors and fuel pump).
Hey Tim. The work you did on my 79 series is great. The increase in power and torque is fantastic. Seamless and smooth delivery across a nice wide band from 1,000 RPM in fifth with no holes or flat spots. You've made a new car heaps better to drive. Thanks. - Peter Rowley
Baileys Blueprinted HP Rails available
Shop online for a complete list of diesel filter kits for vehicles such as:
- Nissan Patrol ZD30
- Toyota 1VD Landcruiser 70 & 200 series RHS & LHS
- Toyota Hilux / Prado Euro 4
- Nissan Navara YD25
- Mitsubishi Triton / Challenger / Pajero 4M41 & 4D45
- Ford Ranger / Mazda BT50 2.2L, 3.2L
- Toyota Hiace 1KD-FTV
- Recommendations on tools and equipment for DIY work
- Warranty service
- Filtration advice
What to expect
- Friendly professional staff for advice and support
- Quality genuine High Pressure Rails
- Strong post-service support
- Minimum 12 months or 20,000km warranty