Has your turbo given up?
Want to upgrade?
Looking for a superior quality turbo at unbeatable prices?
We can help you get it right the first time with Baileys Blueprinted Turbochargers.
Diesel turbochargers you can rely on
Baileys Blueprinted Turbochargers are manufactured to strict specifications. To ensure you get the finest turbocharger, we build them in Australia to suit Aussie conditions and fuel.
What’s more, your turbo has been built using the Rolls Royce of machines - a unique turbo dyno and vnt setup machine. And VSR (vibration sorting rig) high specification machines with the latest touch screen technology.
Bloody unbelievable. Felt like We were driving a different ute yesterday after you all finished with installing the HD clutch and remap. It has way more grunt and power. Glen cruised the hills today no more pedal to the metal doing 45 Can't thank Tim and the boys enough. - Joanne ODonnell
It’s top spec equipment most turbo builders in the Southern Hemisphere would only dream of having!
This means your turbo has met some of the strictest tests in the industry - balancing standards go well beyond the recommended maximums.
Baileys Blueprinted Turbos tick all the right boxes:
- Aussie made: in the Bailey Diesel Technology Centre in Wollongong, NSW
- Hand built: by a highly skilled team dedicated to quality, consistency, and performance
- Quality parts: from the UK, not China - so your unit will go the distance
- Backed locally and overseas: Preferred supplier, used in workshops for many years
- Warranty: 12 months minimum or 20,000km for your peace of mind
- Unbeatable prices: quality doesn’t need to cost an arm and a leg
Your new turbo
Your new turbo will include:
- 100% new centre core
- VNT replacement
- Stepper motor replacement
- Gaskets (free with our compliments)
Shop online for a complete list of Baileys Blueprinted Turbochargers for many makes and models such as:
- Nissan Patrol ZD30
- Nissan Navara / Pathfinder D40 YD25 2.5L
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 1VD-FTV - driver side / passenger side
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 series 1VD-FTV
- Ford Ranger
- Mazda BT50 3.2L
- Toyota Hiace 1KD
- Toyota Hilux (all)
- Turbo repairs
- Advice on tools and equipment for DIY work
What to expect
- Friendly professional staff for advice and support
- Quality genuine turbo parts
- Complimentary mounting gaskets
- Minimum 12 months or 20,000km warranty